Sunday, June 27, 2010

heading for home and time in texas

I have spent the last two weeks enjoying the fun and sun in Southern Texas, and it has been joyful to spend time with my mom, who has lived there for approximately fourteen years. That is certainly a long time to spend in one place. I ahve lived in my current town for approximately seven and a half years. I'm in this town for the long haul. Tired of moving! What is unfortunate is I think I'm going to have to move again soon. I was able to enjoy a year in the house I currently live in, but the neighborhood went up for auction and it sold. They are clearing the land, probably to resell at a higher cost. I don't blame them really. The spot truly is prime real estate, which is why I lived there. It is right in the heart of the shopping areas for me. Kmart really close, as well as walmart and other stores. I hate to lose what I have put into the garden! That bugs the crap out of me! I know God has a plan, but dang it!

No comments:

Post a Comment